Science and Digitech
We provide hands on and fun science and/or digital programmes or workshops to students, schools and communities
Our Science or Digital Courses
Please click on the course below to find out more information
Elevate science learning, knowledge, passion and achievement by creating pathways, opportunities and putting the ‘Buzz’ into science learning.
Sir James Henare
Creating science literate children, educators and communities
- Matauranga – Increase Pūtaiao Māori knowledge, understanding and confidence in STEM
- Mana Motuhake – Nurture identity, confidence, leadership and self-determination
- Whanaungatanga – Positive relationships through shared experiences and working together
- Kaitiakitanga – Foster guardianship and stewardship
- Te Ao Māori – Build confidence in Te Ao Māori Pūtaiao and Western Science and to use both worlds to achieve science literacy
What equipment do I need?
How do I register for a Programmes?
If you have any more questions or would like some further information then please complete the form below.